recently I have been working intensively on creating various objects of different types and checking and editing them.
In order to be able to work more effectively and thus faster with DataGerry, I would like to be able to browse within the objects.
Example scenario (from the point of view of an editor):
- I am on a “Object Type List”.
- I navigate to any object and click on the icon “View object”.
- Then I check the data of the object
- Now that I have finished checking the object, I would like to jump directly to the next object from the “Object Type List” without having to navigate to the “Object Type List” first.
For this purpose, I would like to have two new buttons in the upper area:
- Button 1: "Scroll back object
- Button 2: “Scroll forward object”.
When I click on the respective button, I am forwarded to the previous or next object in “View object” mode.
When I click on “Scroll object back”, I expect the object that is in front of the current object in my “Object Type List”.
When I click on “Scroll object forward”, I expect the object that is after the current object in my “Object Type List”.
Looking forward to reading from you and thanks in advance!