Today we released DATAGERRY 1.4.2, a small bugfix release, which fixes an error when changing user accounts (thanks @kbetsis for reporting that issue) and also some smaller bugs like error output when using the new media library (thanks @marcinw for reporting that). We also decided to switch the new feedback form with the profile button in the menubar as some of you asked kindly As always thanks a lot for reporting all that issues and if you have new ideas or found any issues, you are welcome to open a topic in the Report a Bug/Enhancement category.
- [NET-710] - Switch feedback and profile button in menu
- [NET-704] - Searchbar loses entries when reloading the page
- [NET-706] - Date display error in lists
- [NET-711] - Error output when creating folder in media library
- [NET-713] - Public ID missing in reference fields in object tables
- [NET-714] - Changing a user is not possible under some conditions
- [NET-715] - Type update fails, if no category is set.