We released DATAGERRY 1.2.2, a bugfix release which solves some problems in the DATAGERRY frontend. Thank you so much for reporting all that bugs and if you find new issues or have enhancement ideas, just open a topic in the Report a Bug/Enhancement category.
Below you can find the detailed changelog:
- [NET-425] - Manual input in date fields is not possible since an update to version 1.2
- [NET-426] - Errors in input constraints of object fields are not shown anymore
- [NET-429] - Object field checkboxes were not rendered in some situations
- [NET-431] - Text color of select fields in object-view is not correct
- [NET-432] - Wrong date format for creation time in frontend