Could Someone Give me Assistance with Customizing DataGerry Reports?

Hello there,

I am reaching out for some guidance on customizing reports in DataGerry. I have been using the platform for a few months now and have found it to be quite powerful for managing our data. Although; I am running into a challenge with tailoring the reports to better fit our specific needs.

I need to include several custom fields in our reports that are not available in the standard templates. I have managed to add these fields to the data entries; but I am unsure how to make them appear in the report formats.

We have a need to apply complex filtering and sorting criteria to our reports. Specifically; I am looking to create reports that dynamically adjust based on user defined parameters. I would appreciate any advice on how to achieve this level of customization.

I would like to incorporate more advanced visualizations; such as custom charts and graphs; into our reports. Are there best practices or additional tools within DataGerry that could facilitate this? :thinking:

Also, I have gone through this post; https://community.datagerry.com/t/datagerry-support-configurations-mongo-7-0-7-and-rhel-golang/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

If anyone has experience with these aspects of DataGerry or can point me towards relevant resources or documentation; I have reviewed the user manuals and online documentation but have not found the specific solutions.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: