Tab "Referenced by" in object

Hello,
In new version still don’t see in Summary about object reference field shown with text (example first field or summary) but only Public ID

#14 #15 #216 are a objects

I think it should exist from this place possibility to edit objects, bulk change and preview, maybe also clone

Please bring “Search” back to this section - write about it in https://community.datagerry.com/t/object-name-disappeared-from-assignment-important/262/11

Menu “Show Tabs” should work also for tab “All References” and if i limit some type, objects from that type should also disappear in this tab “All References”

Hi,
Point 1
Still not work in version 1.6.3 and don’t show value but only object id.
We want it to show the value we have chosen in place

Could you please fix this?

Point 2.
I think it is important functions in this place and these features should to appear here

Point 3.
Search is appeared and it’s great

Point 4.
Stil not work

please take care of these issues

Replying because i think this is a very important correction.

This problem still occurs in 1.6.4, showing ID instead of the value, there is a solution on the way?

Hello @ghzero and @marcinw,

I understand your problem.

But the problem is. If you reference an object that references another object and you want to display the summary, this can become a long string value. Resolving the references for makes the summary fields confusing. We have this in the backlog and need to discuss it.

With best regards

Hello,

ad. 1. In new version still don’t see in Summary about object reference field shown with text (example first field or summary) but only Public ID

Have you already discussed this topic and made your decision?
Offer:
You can limit the showing Summary to only the first field in summary. then there would be no problem
before

after

ad. 2. I think it should exist from this place possibility to edit objects, bulk change and preview, maybe also clone
i wrote about this in this topic: Bulk changes of the objects assigned to the object in the given object view

What do You think?

Hello,
This also still not working so if you could resolve it it would be great :slight_smile:

Best Regards
MArcin