Is project abandoned

Hello.

There is no activity in issue tracker and github repo.
Is this project abandoned?

1 Like

Hallo m.

This Project is about to be reorganized. In a couple of days you will get news.

Future will be bright for DATAGERRY.

Regards, Uwe

Evaluated datagerry for half a day, noticed some rough edges and went to chek how the development is going. Got also the impression that project is abandoned. Pity, it looked very promising.

Any date when “in couple more days” will happen?

Sorry for being snarky. I really liked implementation and idea. Hope this project will get future development.

1 Like

@uwe any good news about project?

1 Like

a couple of days went by… can you tell us how the future of DATAGERRY will look like?
it’s a candidate on our eval-shortlist, but we can not saddle a dead horse :confused:.

1 Like

Hi,

sorry for the delay. we currenty working on the next tasks.

pls read here more

thx

Nice to hear that it continues. When or is the big problem of Datagerry addressed at all, which is also often read here in the forum that only 1:1 relationships are possible?

Hi @Swordfish ,
we got much feedback regarding the limitations of 1:1 relationships and have already added it for detailed discusion in our feature backlog. We will make an announcements when there are more infos about that topic.

BR Adnan

1 Like

We have been evaluating a number of CMDB products and I personally have spoken highly about Datagerry and its open design, but the fact that it is currently limited to 1:1 relationships is a show stopper for us. Hopefully this will get on the radar soon.

1 Like

Hello @jay, @adnan.smajic,
I didn’t know in which section is best place to ask, so I decided to write in this thread.

When will the latest release be released? :slight_smile:

Hi @marcinw,

we have planned the 2.0 release end of august.

best

Hi @jay,
it is very great news. I can’t wait :slight_smile:

Is there a revised ETA for the 2.0 release?

Hello @jay :

Sorry for being nosy, but I can’t wait for the new release:
Can i ask again when release will be released, because it is now a half of september :slight_smile:

I’m very sorry and thank you for asking. There are still small errors. We will probably publish the release at the end of September.

1 Like

Hey
Will you be able to release a new version by the end of the month, because I still can’t wait for the new version of Datagerry? :slight_smile: