Future functionalities

In the future during the development of DataGerry, can you think / think about how to create triggers and notifications, even for date fields
I will give an example in a Schema created by me in Type A, for example, I have a date field, which is the expiry of the manufacturer’s support.
And now I would like the possibility that e.g. the current date is compared to the expiration date and if it exceeds the value of the current date or the set trigger pattern (e.g. trigger = 30 days) then 30 days before the end of expiry of such support will inform me in the form of some notifier: e-mail, program notifications or in another way you specify?

1 Like

Hi @marcinw,

yes, there is a plan for such a functionality. Beside that, we’ll plan a reporting functionality, where you can for example get a list of all devices, with a maintenance contract, that will expire the next xy days. At the moment, we have not designed and scheduled that feature yet. An implementation could be made in summer/autumn this year.

1 Like

Hey @mbatz
Great news
i will wait

Hey,
I want to know, do you still plan to develop this functionality?

Hi @marcinw,

yes, a reporting functionality still is on our roadmap. As requirements of our support customers and custom development requests will influence our development, we need to implement some features before the reporting functionality.

Hello @adnan.smajic ,
Is it the chance to topic will be on Datagerry application roadmap?

Hi @marcinw,

yeah we have already talked about this feature but i will be at a later stage of the development.

BR Adnan