Datagerry synchronized with vCenter

Hi,
I want to ask do you plan to provide / create a mechanism that will automatically collect data from vCenter and transfer such data about virtual physical hosts and information about them to datagerry (create, update, remove objects and manage them)?
It is a situation in which it was possible to record data in the datagerry system on a regular basis in order not to supplement it with protein / manually.
Something similar about what i talk is tool for appication netbox https://github.com/synackray/vcenter-netbox-sync which you export objects from vCenter which it exports objects to that software.
Ofcourse such a script it should be configurable which fields should to be update which not.
Maybe You could think about it or if someone created some scripts to this maybe share with community :slight_smile:

I also have the same question. I want to sync my vm’s to datagerry.
But I also have a dynamic vcenter inventory in ansible. So could you import ansible facts or the inventory into datagerry as initial load.

Hello @jay,
I want to ask about this feature or maybe also olvm, ovirt, oneview etc synchronize with datagerry by OpenCelium ?

Hi @marcinw,

we can prioritize the interfaces. creating the connectors for opencelium would not be a big problem. What is always very cumbersome for us is finding the right use cases and testing the whole thing on real systems. We lack the know-how of ovirt, oneview and olvm. we can also work together here if you want. That would of course speed things up.

Hi @marcinw,

we will develop the vcenter integration. We already have experience here. Planned by the end of August at the latest.