Today I encountered a strange situation in the operation of the application.
I have 2 instances of applications on different servers, the situation occurred on both instances, although it showed differently.
Both instances went from 17/06/2020 and I will add that nothing has been put off in the application logs, either by warnings or errors.
1 instance - the application does not go to the tabs:
Categories, Import Type, Export Type, Import Objects, Export Objects, System Information, Authentication, Database Properties, Rights,
2 instance - after the above mentioned also Exportd Job Logs, Users, Groups, Profile
When I clicked on these tabs in the application nothing appeared in the logs, as if the application stopped working
However, when I clicked on the Types tab or walked on objects, it worked
I also tried to add a rigid context, e.g. /framework/category, and this also did not help, after reloading the page returned to the empty and basic link ip_address: 4000 in both instances
I tried on chrome , and firefox and results was the same
After restart everything (mongod, rabbitmq and datagerry) on one instance the application started working again correctly on this instance