Summary in "referenced by" not displayed in the column

Hello together,

i got the following scenario:

• I have an object with a field that references to another object
  • I navigate to the referenced object
  • In the view of the referenced object there is a tab “Referenced by” in the lower area
  • although there is a specification “Summary” for the entries stored there, “Summary” is not resolved

I would be very pleased if this view is corrected / extended.

FYI: I’m using the Docker image of the “nethinks/datagerry:latest” - pull just made on friday.

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello @Jennifer,

the resolution of the ‘Summary’ fields has already been corrected with operation [NET-887].

You can pass --force-recreate to docker compose up, which should use fresh containers.

Other options:

• all volumns are emptied → docker volume prune
  • all image etc. will be emptied → docker system prune -a

To be on the safe side, I would recommend you to make a backup

Create backup:

sudo docker exec <mongodb container> sh -c 'mongodump --archive' > db.dump

Restore backup:
sudo docker exec -i <mongodb container> sh -c 'mongorestore --archive' < db.dump

We hope you will find the above comments helpful.

1 Like

Hello there,

in the version of 1.5.3 it seems ok, but the summary field has still another problem.
I’m not sure whether I should create a new bug for this or whether the problem goes hand in hand with this bug.

Mentally I am at this point in the scenario described before:

• In the view of the referenced object there is a tab “Referenced by” in the lower area.

The “Summary” field is now displayed. The problem is that if a reference is stored in the summary, only the number of the reference is displayed. I would expect that the number is then also resolved.

Do you see it the same way?

Kind regards