I think there should be functionality in datagerry that would work the principle of functionality page printing in browser.
Every browser has other printing:
Firefox - don’t work - printing only first page
IE - don’t work,
Edge - not bad,
Chrome - best
Curently limit printing in Edge or Chrome (which work) is how much number of referenced objects displayed you could show (max is 100) so if i have example 300 referenced objects to this object i have to 3 times print pdf
Very much better would be if you create button ( example “Print infomration”) when you are in view object that you could print information in pdf format something like in chrome:
use shourcut (ctrl +p) or clicked right mouse button and choose Print…
It would be a great solution, functionality and utility for Datagerry.
Printing in Chrome works best among other browsers in the Datagerry app because:
- don’t showing left menu (in other browsers show left menu unnecessary)
- it is converted into a recognizable text so that you can later search by text (document is OCR)
What can correct in browser / Unnecessary:
3. Limit in every browser is a like i wrote up number of referenced objects displayed which you can choose
4. Right panel is unneccessary too when print to pdf
What can correct in app if create this functional “Print to PDF”
- Don’t show left menu
- Converted to pdf with ocr
- Printing every referenced objects to object from object which you Print with information about this object
- Don’t show right Panel
**I think that it should exists button which could create pdf for object with all assigned to this object objects"" or extend the number of rows displayed on the page to all objects in this list
But much more good is solution with print in application more usefule which increases the quality of the application and its usability and the possibilities of working with the application for many different people.