How could be created incorrectly?
Always datagerry system should verify types in every version, and repair if something wrong or should indicate where is problem.
I go back to newest version 1.6.6 and again I tried edit some types.
When i checked reference fields i don’t had in these fields in parameters: Reference type Selections. These fields was empty.
After fill these paremeters and after clicked save button i got communicates
and after that, something even stranger happened. Every field was inaccessible. It had no name, you couldn’t expand it, and you couldn’t do anything on the fields.
I checked on 5 different types of objects and the situation is similar.
I think the problem may be that when upgrading the version it loses parameter information in the object types in the case of reference fields.
I think so, because when I completed the “Reference type Selections” parameter in each reference field with the appropriate object references, I was able to save the changes.
Please take a closer look at this situation