Hello,
i need help with explain how works conditions for every type of fields:
i know how it works for

1. field Checkbox
    value True / False and Operator == / !=

How works:

1. field Date
    i try fill some date or part of date in format example:
    2020-06 , 06/2020 , 30/06/2020 , 2020-06-30 and i don’t have any result (file is empty but i have objects with these dates)
    can i use only a mont with year or only year or do I have to enter a specific exact date?

2. field Reference
    i don’t know how works i tried fill id or name or similar like in Variable in Default Value - and file was empty -
    Additionally sometimes after i filled -> clicked Run Now i crash the app and nothing saw in logs but i have too restart application because when i refresh page i get code error 500

3. field Text
    i don’t run and don’t know that i can fill only part of text or i should all text from field

4. field Password
    i don’t run. Could we use like condition this type of field? How?

5. **field Text Area""
    The same. Could we use like condition this type of field? How?

6. Radio

7. Select

If somebody know how could use in condition these type of fields from 2 to 8 please describe it

Hi @marcinw,

in the current version (1.2.3 at the time of writing), Exportd conditions can be used with the equals ("==") and unequals ("!=") operator. The operators are applied to the whole content of a field (exact match). Currently we do not support partial match or regular expressions (which we can implement very quickly, if there is a use case for that).

For text, password and text area, this is just a comparision to the content of the field. For example the following example will export all objects, where the field manufacturer is filled with “Cisco”.

For radio and select field this is a comparision to the selected value of these fields.

Date fields are currently not supported in a condition.

Thanks for answer,

and What about reference fields? can use them in conditions? Is this supported or unsupported?

Partial matchare useful if you need, for example, to extract from the list of servers that have their IP those that are in a subnet, and you have a lot of subnets
example:

you have servers:

nazwa serwera IP
dolphin 10.10.10.2
frog 10.10.10.4
crocodile 10.10.10.10
elephant 192.168.0.2
giraffe 192.168.0.5
lion 192.168.0.7
catfish 10.10.10.12

and you need to use for example your task ansible only servers from subnet 10.10.10